Saturday, January 24, 2009

Parker

I regret that I was not able to post this yesterday, but this post is dedicated to Parker on his 5th birthday!!


Parker,
Five years ago you changed my life completely. I loved you from the moment I saw you and ever since you have done nothing but bring constant joy to my life. I have cherished these past five years and feel so blessed to be able to call you my son. You are my first born and you will always hold a special place in my heart. You are a wonderful big brother to Sawyer and a true friend to everyone around.
This picture was taken right after you were born. Looking back, it is so characteristic of you to be so alert and aware of your surroundings!! I can not believe that you are already 5. Although those years seem to have gone by so fast, I can honestly say that my life doesn't feel like it started until you were born. I have learned so much about myself and life through your eyes and I can only hope that you will one day say the same. I love you dearly Parker Daniel...Happy 5th Birthday Buddy!!!


2 comments:

Stacie said...

both pictures are adorable! hopefully his birthday in january will give you lots of time to prepare for kindergarten!

Amanda Pilkinton said...

What a sweet post!