Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pictures to come...

With the season upon us, I have not been a good blogger...sorry! I will, however, post a plenitude of pictures of the holiday season once they are over!



For now, Darci tagged me to answer a few questions, so here I go...



8 things I have done today...

1.) Got the boys up and dressed and off to school

2.) Vacuumed and moped all floors in preparation for a showing

3.) Drove to the boys school in my PJs to give them their animals they forgot

4.) Had a cup of coffee or two

5.) Checked my emails and managed to pay a few bills

6.) Took a shower

7.) Folded and put away 4 loads of laundry

8.) Gathered all the dog paraphernalia and the dog, so that our house could be shown

( 1-8 done by 10:30am)



8 things I watch

1.) Max and Ruby ( I hear you Trish!!)

2.) Go Diego Go

3.) Lazy Town ( Trish, apparently our kids watch the same thing!)

4.) Grey's Anatomy

5.)Lost (it is in between seasons...boo!)

6. ) Any Law and Order (reruns of course, because who has time to watch it on prime time)

7.) Any CSI ( again reruns, for the same reason as listed above)

8.) Sadly, I can't name anything else



8 things I wish for

1.) For my children to grow up and truly know how much I dearly love them

2.) For my husband to know the same

3.) Health and happiness for all of our friends and family (cliche, but so very true)

4.) The appetite to know God the way Parker wants to

5.) For 2009 to bring happy memories and help erase some of the bad ones brought by 2008

6.) Our house to sell

7.) I like Darci's wish for a cleaning fairy...it is a wish

8.) The financial ability for Matt to pursue his visions and dreams...



8 things I look forward to

1.) Christmas morning!!

2.) My children running into our room for morning hugs and kisses

3.) Parker telling me all about his day..he is so passionate about everything he does

4.) My morning coffee

5.) A simpler life

6.) Our next vacation...GOD willing

7.) Spending time with my girl friends
8.) Watching my children become amazing people.....

No comments: