Monday, October 13, 2008

A Shower for My Girls.......

I had a shower at my house for some good friends at work yesterday
They are all having girls and their due dates are getting close, so we got
together and celebrated!!Sarah, Martha, and Trish...the guests of honor.
Doesn't everyone look like they are having fun!
Trish modeling her new Sit-N-Stand stroller. Perfect for baby Miller and big brother Lincoln.
The cute blankets and hair bows that Kelly "Bradley" made for the girls...she is so talented!..who knew :)

Sarah and her new pack and play for baby Isabelle.

Hope you girls had a great time....I love you all!

1 comment:

Lincoln said...

I had so much fun! It was the perfect party! Of course, I could have done with out the profile view of my stomach...you never realize how big you are until you see a picture! Oh well! Not too much longer and I won't have an excuse to look that way! Thanks again for opening up your home and celebrating all our babies! Love you!